Sorry for the weekend hiatus in gratefulness. I wasn’t feeling well, and it totally slipped my mind to be grateful. Oops. So, picking up where we left off:
1) Open-book quizzes. During weeks like these, they’re a lifesaver.
2) Medicine. It’s awfully handy when it’s needed.
3) Ease at the DMV. I took one of my retreat kids there to get his permit, and when we walked in the door, I started having flashbacks to multiple semi-traumatic trips there in an effort to get my own permit. (It took multiple efforts to find all the right paperwork, and the people at the Battle Creek DMV had apparently never come across the concept of a TCK before.) Thankfully though, Justin was in and out in short order (per DMV standards).
4) Truth. It’s amazing to me that when I actually allow myself to own and rest in truth, a lot of the things that have been deeply frustrating to me either come into focus or lose their importance.
5) Real mail from dear friends. Jules, you made my day. I love you.
You’re up. Go be grateful.